BCSPL offers assistance for Invoice/Bill Discounting for vendors to large Corporate. The term invoice discounting′ or bills discounting′ or purchase of bills′ are all same. Invoice discounting is a source of working capital finance for the seller of goods on credit. Major SME are stuck due to extended corporate debtors/receivables cycle which is generally minimum 30 days to maximum 180 days.
Bill discounting is an arrangement whereby the seller recovers an amount of sales bill from the financial intermediaries before it is due.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No additional collateral security/property to be pledged.
- Receivables/Debtors up to 180 days considered.
- Repayment after Debtors/receivables realization.
- Bills to be collected by FI′s on due date.
- Both Domestic and Export Bills discountable.
- No NOC required from existing Banks.